Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Splat!

After swimming lessons and gymnastics we came home and ate some delicious taco soup and played a game of Splat!. Splat! is a very fun board game that Mark got when he was little. It is still a favorite of the grand kids when they are at my parents house...You make little bugs out of play dough and try to get your bug to the finish line before someone splats it. Sydnee has always loved this game (except for the getting splatted part..it takes a while for the little ones to accept that as just part of the game ;) She accepts her getting splatted gracefully now.) So I looked up the old game that can't be found in stores anymore on EBay and found one for $19. Now we get to play Splat! anytime.

Charlee left the table mad a couple of times. She kept saying, "I want to splat someone!" She was more interested in playing with the play dough than paying attention to the game.
Here is Sydnee splatting me (I think.)I let Justee roll the dice for me because she thought it was so fun. We would cheer after everyone rolled the dice, and Justee caught on quick. She cheered right along with us and wanted those dice so everyone would cheer for her. I shouldn't have let her roll for me because I took last :(...Justin won, Charlee took 2nd, and Syd took 3rd.
Justee just before going swimming.

5 comments:

nina said...

You looks so good Terri. I really like your hair that way. I'll have to look for that game, I remember playing it in P.E. with Coach C on game day.

Vicki said...

Hey Ter,
I talked to Jake, maybe we can join you for some super Splat games the last week of May...

Jill Asay said...

I love the game Splat! I haven't seen it in forever! It looks like you guys had fun playing it!

Ranee` said...

I here you about the dice rolling. Whenever we play games at our house, A.J. gets to roll the dice.

ozzmom said...

Hey my new blog is the same just a 6 instead of 5