Monday, May 19, 2008

Like Father or Mother?

I just thought it would be fun to compare some pictures of Justin and me with the girls...
I have limited access to pictures of Justin and I, but I found a couple that would work.
This is me at age 6, Sydnee at age 5, and Justin at 7. Sydnee has always seemed to be the spitting image of Justin. I think I can see a little (very little) of me in her too though.
Since Sydnee is Justin's look-a-like, it is only fair that Charlee looks a little more like me, right? This is me at 9 months and Charlee at 9 months. I was said to be a chubby baby, but I don't quite measure up to Charlee's chub. I wish I could have found pictures with the same angles so they would be easier to compare, but this is the best I could do. There are some similarities...I think...

I need to do some more hunting and find some baby pictures of Justin and me that I can compare with Justee.





3 comments:

nina said...

Oh you don't have to do more hunting. I thought the last picture of you next to Charlee was Justee. Then I realized it was you. I think that Sydnee looks more like Justin, Justee looks more like you (when you were a baby anyway), and Charlee seems to be a perfect combination of you both!

Kristin said...

Oh what fun to see all the old HS friends! I found your blog while I was blog hopping today! Cute kids! It's fun to "catch up" with everyone.
Kristin (Harvey) Palmer

Ranee` said...

I know how you feel about your kids looking like your husband. Nearly everyone says that A.J. and Jax look just like their dad... Good thing Adam's so good looking! :)