Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Useful Brown

...strange name for a paint color that looks more green to me. :)

I decided I wanted to spice up the girls' bathroom. It just had plain white walls and needed something fun done to it, and I like having projects to keep me busy while I await Justin's return.
Before:
After: Ok, rooms are hard to capture with pics (especially without a wide angle lens;) but here are a few.
I found this black collage frame at Target, and thought it would be perfect if it was brown...so I painted it. I took some pics of the girls just for the frame and tinted them colors that matched the other decor.

The bathroom still isn't complete...I am waiting on a vinyl order that I will place on the wall behind the door. I will post pics when it is done.

10 comments:

Stacey said...

Looks great...I have picts of my kids in tub shots as well, in my bathroom...Memories!! I love the volors.

Tracy said...

LOVE, love, love it!! The colors, the shower curtain, the details...it's all fabulous!!

Vicki said...

I love those colors... and the circle picture frame is great.

Bagleys said...

What the?! Why is everyone else full of these awesome ideas and I got NOTHING?! Lol....that's awesome. Very very cute! Wish you'd come decorate at my house! :)

Jill Asay said...

So cute! I love the pictures of your gir\ls in the tub! I love the colors that you picked...fun, fun, fun!

Carola said...

It turned out very nice. Good work.

Brenda said...

I love that! You are so tricky Teri!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

I love, it!!!!!!
Where did you get the shower curtin and towels......
This makes me want to redo a couple bathrooms here at my house.
Good Job!!!!!

Teri said...

Thanks, I got the shower curtain and towels at Bed Bath and Beyond.

Brook said...

That looks great!:) I love the pic frame!