Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Flashback....Old Man

9/11...Today is Justin's 33rd birthday. It is definitely a unique date to have a birthday on.

This is the second year in a row Justin has been gone on his birthday. Last year he was gone for some pre-deployment stuff, but he was home a few days after and we celebrated then. This year he will be home in LESS than 5 weeks. (That just keeps getting better to say.:) The girls have all three picked out a special present for him. They are VERY excited about it. I think they did a great job of picking out the presents. :)
I wish I had some pictures of Justin on his birthdays as a child, but I don't...so these few pics I scrounged up will have to do.
Here he is on his 28th bday...We were in Laramie and I'm pretty sure we were at Burton's house and celebrated with them : This was his 29th bday...we were in Alabama for flight school this year, thus the helicopter cake:

For Justin's 30th birthday we were in Lovell and back at Burtons. We had a surprise party for Justin and most of my family and his were there.
I hope you had a great birthday Justin, and we can't wait for you to get home and celebrate it with us! We Love you!

3 comments:

ozzmom said...

Oh my gosh that is old JK. Look at little Syd and Char in the last picture so cute.
Happy Birthday Justin!!

Stacey said...

Happy Birthday, Justin! I am sure you will have a great celebration when he returns home!

Greg Becky said...

I didn't realize Ju's birthday was 9/11, very unique. Happy Birthday and we're excited that you'll be home soon with your family!!!