Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fall is here!!!

**Update on Justin's status...
The replacements have arrived! Justin has moved out of his little plywood room and the men taking their place are moved in. Justin just finished his last day of being on duty, and in a couple days he will be leaving Salerno and heading to Bagram. Tomorrow marks 3 weeks until he is back home with us, but steps to getting here are well underway and we just keep getting more and more excited.

*The Fall has always been my favorite season and I am so excited that this year, I get to enjoy the fall and it's holidays WITH Justin. This Fall will be WAY better than last Fall. :) I have my Fall decor out, Fall scents fill my house, time to start up with crock pot cooking...my favorite kind of cooking, and enjoy the sweatshirt weather.
The girls and I went through our Halloween costumes and I realized we have quite a few 6months-2T costumes in case anyone is looking. :)

*While and if I have your attention, I want to direct you here. Get your orders in before the holidays. ;)

6 comments:

Stacey said...

YAY!! The countdown is so close to being over. I am so happy for you!! I love fall, too and all the cooking and smells that go with it!

Brenda said...

So why do they have to stay in Bagram so long?

Sarah R said...

I'm so excited for you and your girls! I'll bet that three weeks seems like nothing compared to how long he's been away; and yet three weeks is just SO long! I know you already know this, but it will be one of the best days of your life when he comes home. You will remember it forever. I'm so happy for you!

Michelle Thompson said...

Fall is my favorite too! I love the colors, the smells, and the holidays. I can't believe Justin will be home soon! I am so happy for all of you!

Emily Asay said...

If you think of it, bring the costumes, we'd love to check them out. Thanks. ps I'm soo excited for you! it will be weird to see posts with justin in them, too.

Vicki said...

Holy Cow -- October is practically here. We are hoping to get to see Justin when he is in our area... too bad it wasn't easy for you guys to come here and see him a few days early.
ps -- thanks for always being so willing to spread the word for me :)