Saturday, October 31, 2009

Jacketylanterns

I love carving pumpkins. I love the smell, the goo, the excitement the girls get when they decide what they want theirs to look like (the excitement when I decide what I want mine to look like)...I love everything but the mess. Fortunately for me, I had a husband here this year who was a huge help with everything.

Since it still isn't a good idea for Justee to get her hands on sharp carving utensils...she got to stick these fun faces into her pumpkins. Throughout the evening the faces changed frequently and her pumpkins were covered with holes...she loved every minute of it.



Here are fruits of our labors...Justin's, Chuck's, mine, Syd's.
We got tons of great seeds out of all these pumpkins...too bad I burned them all. :(

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Looks like you had a great Halloween!! Great for your little family...fun pumpkins. I thought about allllll day!! :)

ozzmom said...

Oh how fun What is that background so cool I hate when I burn the seeds to :(