Sunday, October 18, 2009

Welcome Home Daddy!

Justin made it home safe and sound on Wed. night. The girls were very excited about going to get their Daddy. I have pics of the event, but I will take the time to post them later. Things have been pretty hectic here and I am looking forward to just relaxing and enjoying the rest of our Sunday together.
Syndee made this sign all by herself. (Broncos' colors of course. :)

For now...the year I dreaded is over and we get to move on with our lives. Thank you to everyone who gave their support through acts of service, kind thoughts and words, prayers and everything else. You really helped us get through this and it meant more than you'll ever know. THANK YOU!
Justin got to put the last star on the flag....woohoo! It's done!

7 comments:

Kalli said...

So great, welcome home!

Dana said...

Yippee! So happy for you guys.

Vicki said...

So great to see Justin in the pics :)

And... I just need to ask -- Now that Justin is home what are you going to do?

The correct answer of course is
WE ARE GOING TO DW!

Bagleys said...

I'm so excited for you!!!!! Yay!!!!!!! :)

Stacey said...

So happy this year is behind you!! YOu are a strong family and an inspiration to all!! Thanks to Justin for his service and thanks to you for all you did at home!!

Brenda said...

I sure like the way that flag looks! All filled in!

Carola said...

I love it!