Wednesday, August 13, 2008

When I am a Camel...

This is a conversation I overheard by Charlee and Sydnee. They were watching "Growing up Camel" on Animal Planet. A baby camel just got his leg cut on a fence as he was being chased by his mother (the two had just been reunited.)

Charlee: "What happened to his foot Ninny?"
Sydnee: "The mommy camel wanted the baby camel to do something and she was chasing and biting him, and he got his leg cut in the fence."
C: "Oh. I don't want that to happen to me when I'm a camel."
S: "Charlee, you aren't going to be a camel."
C: "Uh huh Ninny. (pause) I would be a good camel."

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Char can be a camel and Tamsyn a cat :)

Brenda said...

Cute little girls Teri! Kids are so funny!
Thank you for the puzzle, I was excited and my grandkids LOVE it!