Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Weekend with Renae and Dana

Renae flew out to Denver to spend a little quality time with Dana and I. The lazy bum missed her early flight and had to hang around the airport and luckily she got on the next one. I'm sure she can give a better, more exciting account of the whole ordeal. After she finally arrived, Dana and I went to pick her up. She was standing outside in a cute little sundress...apparently someone forgot to tell her that it was going to be rainy all weekend...oops. It rained pretty much nonstop all weekend so we didn't get to go to Water World as planned, but we still had a lot of fun just 'hanging out.' We stayed at Dana's Friday night and then we came to my house on Saturday. Dana went home on Sun. and I took Renae to the airport bright and early Mon. morning. I always have fun with Dana and Renae and I'm glad that they took the time to hang out with me.
* One funny story I want to remember is that Sydnee said the family prayer on Sat. night and she said, "Please bless that Renae and Dana will have fun sleeping together." We all had to try not to laugh during the rest of the prayer.

enjoying our yummy cake:



Dana rockin out on the drums and Renae taking a break to text:

1 comments:

Dana said...

Ha! I haven't been on here in a while so I missed the last few posts you had! That was so much fun. We need to get together more often! Nerds! Anyway, I love the pics of Sydnee's first day of school. She's a cutie! Does Ju get back Sunday?