Wednesday, August 27, 2008

1st Day of School!

Sydnee just left for school and she was soooo excited! She loves school and has missed seeing her friends everyday. I am happy to see her go because it will keep her busy and now I won't have to hear her tell me she is bored and wants to do something fun all the time. ;) Her teacher is Mrs. Cunningham, and she seems like a really sweet (& tiny, there has to be 5th graders bigger than her) lady. Getting up at 7am to get Syd ready for school seems a bit early for me, but I'm sure we will all adjust. I could go back to bed if Char and Justee weren't up. I have to drive up to Syd's school today before lunch because I forgot to give Syd her lunch money. I got it all ready and told Syd about it and then I forgot to put it in her backpack.
Hooray for 1st grade!



walking to the bus stop
getting on the bus

2 comments:

Michelle Thompson said...

She looks so pretty. I love her hair. You always fix the girls hair so neat. She looks so tall too.

Burton Family said...

Hope you had a good first week, Sydnee! Karlee says your new backpack is SWEET. ;-)