Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Renae's Shower

Since Robin and Jill were throwing Renae a shower in Lovell the Friday after Renae had been to see me, and Justin was gone for some dumb 2 week military class (everything to do with the military is dumb to me now-a-days), I thought why not make the trip to Lovell. The girls and I loaded up and headed up to Lovell on Tuesday night. On Friday we met up with Becky and her 3 girls and Jill and her baby girl Lauren. I can't believe how much more alike Becky's twins look. I used to be able to tell them apart easily...now it's a lot harder. I think the order of this picture is Hailey, Sydnee, Alyssa, Justee, FR Charlee, Kenadee, and Lauren. I wouldn't be surprised if I mixed Hailey and Alyssa up. I keep going back and forth on what they were wearing that day...I thought I had a better memory. hmmm Becky, let me know if I am wrong. :)Renae's shower was fun and we had some yummy food. Robin and Jill did a great job. Here is Renae with her new last name! hahaha ...we all had a good laugh. The tile was a gift from Brook Grant. I took some more pics, but I will get them to Renae so she can post them. Renae is lucky to have found Keith (her fiance') he is a really nice guy and makes Renae super happy. It's about time she settled down and I'm excited for her.

1 comments:

nina said...

I love the last name. It totally fits Renae!