Friday, August 8, 2008

Tagged

A little about me...

What are the last 3 things you purchased?
~NY souvenirs
~Milk
~Picture frames

What are the last 3 songs you downloaded?
~It's been too long...but I've been going retro lately with Eagles and Reo Speed wagon ect.

What were the last 3 places you visited?
~New York
~Boston
~Island Park, ID

What are your 3 favorite movies?
~Braveheart
~Green Mile
~Dumb and Dumber

What are your 3 favorite possessions?
~TV
~Computer
~Camera

What are your 3 wishes?
~That Justin didn't have to go to Afghanistan...so, in other words-World Peace.
~That I could still lose weight while eating ice cream and not getting off my lazy butt.
~I wish I could speak every language...then I would know what everyone in NY was saying.

What are 3 things you haven't done yet?
~Accomplished anything useful
~I haven't started Justee's scrapbook
~Put away our suitcases...it's only been 3 days, not even close to my record

What are your 3 favorite dishes?
~Prime rib
~Crab legs
~Spicy Romano chicken- Carino's

What are 3 things that freak you out?
~Being without Justin for a year
~Rats
~Driving on busy interstates...or any city road really...I'm a wuss

Name 3 things you are good at?
~Procrastinating
~Battleship...I beat Justin every time
~Being right...just ask Justin ;)

Name 3 things you are currently coveting
~The dancing abilities of the people on So You Think You Can Dance
~Renae's fake boobs hehehe
~A never-emptying bank account...I would do good things with it...

3 bloggers I tag
~Renae
~Trisha
~Becky

1 comments:

nina said...

Oh man. I watched that episode of Letterman to, but I didn't read your blog until afterwards. So did you see yourself in the audience?