Sunday, August 10, 2008

Justin was gone for drill this weekend, but is on his way home from Cheyenne as I type. I figured yesterday was a good day to get Sydnee's school shopping done. The four of us headed out and bought Sydnee some new clothes (she already has quite a few clothes and didn't need too many.) Charlee was so cute because she kept grabbing clothes and saying, "Mommy, Mommy, this would be coot for Ninny! We found some great deals on shoes and got Sydnee 3 pairs, Charlee 2, and Justee 1. Charlee loved her new church shoes so much that she slept in them last night. When I got them up for church this morning she already had them on. ;) By the time we got to Wal-Mart for the supplies, Justee had had enough and proceeded to bawl-no, scream (drawing much unwanted attention our way) through most of the store. I was very glad when we were done.
Whenever the girls get new clothes they model them for Justin and me. Since Justin was gone Syd only got to model for me, but she is really excited to model for Daddy when he gets home tonight. ...*a trip down memory lane*... When I was little I remember every time I got home from school shopping, my Dad would ask what I got and I would model all my clothes for him. I would show him what shirts I could wear with what pants and he would act very impressed. He would whistle and tell me how pretty I was in my new clothes. I loved that tradition and it is neat to see my girls enjoy it too.
Justin likes me to send him pics of the girls on his phone when he is away. The girls usual cooperate really well for pics they know are going to their dad. These are the pics I sent him this weekend. The girls are ready for bed in their I love New York T's we brought home for them. Sydnee just ate a blue sucker and has a very blue mouth. She did a great job brushing her teeth after the pics and got all the blue out...hmmm I should have had her brush before the pics.



3 comments:

Lauren said...

What cute girls! I love their tshirts. :) You are one that has a cute family, too! :) We are very lucky, huh? School shopping can be fun, but tiring, too. I couldn't believe how much everything costs. Terrible! What a cute tradition of "modeling".

KrIStiN said...

What cutie patooties!

Renae and Keith said...

Are you ready for me!!! Better be!