Friday, October 1, 2010

October!

October begins and Halloween is just around the corner. I love Halloween! I am especially excited about this year's costumes. Our family will be dressing up as the Addams family...Justin and I as Gomez and Morticia, Sydnee will be Wednesday, Charlee Cousin Itt, and Justee will be Uncle Fester (she is very excited about wearing a bald cap.hehe) The girls are all very excited and have been watching old shows of the Addams Family online and saying, "That's me! There I am!"
I made some great finds for costumes at a thrift store and I am making Charlee's costume...talk about time consuming, but I think it will definitely be worth it in the end.
I have all the decorations out, and am just waiting for Sydnee and Charlee to get home from school so they can help. They had their field day today and we all ate lunch together outside at the school. They have had a very exciting day so far, and I think they will be even happier to see all the decor out when they get home.
Happy October!

5 comments:

Stacey said...

I love your enthusiasm! I wish I liked Halloween....sigh....but I like looking at what oyu do AND I like baking Halloween goodies! :) Happy October!

Vicki said...

pics?

Michelle Thompson said...

I can't wait to see you guys in costume!!

nina said...

I can't wait to see your whole family's costume all put together.

Emily Asay said...

its nice to know i'm not the only NON-morning person out there! :)