Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pumpkin Hunting

It is not fun getting up early on a Sat. (any day for that matter.) I am a stay up late and sleep in kind of girl. Hours earlier than 9 are early for me, but I have to get up and get girls' ready for their day by 8, so I really look forward to Sat. and sleeping in. This last Sat. Justin and I got up and got the girls ready to be out the door by 7:30 (pretty much unheard of in this house) to go to Sydnee's soccer game. Justin checked the schedule to see what color Syd was supposed to be and saw that her game wasn't until 12:30; her game the following Sat. is at 8am (so yay, we get to do it all over again next Sat.)
After Sydnee's game, we decided to go pick out pumpkins and have some fun.

Justee insisted that Justin stand in front of the sun, or she would not even look at me.

The place we went had lots of fun stuff for the girls to do. They went through a straw maze, rode a couple rides, and enjoyed a petting zoo.






After we left this place, we stopped at a really big straw maze. We let the girls choose the way and try to lead us out. It took us about 45 mins to get all the way through the first time. We thought they would be too tired and ready to go home, but they wanted to go through again. Sydnee, Justee, and Justin decided to race Charlee and I through the maze once we hit an intersection that we disagreed on the correct way to go. Charlee and I won. This was one time my horrible sense of direction didn't lead me the wrong way.

2 comments:

Carola said...

Looks like we are behind the times with our little pumpkin patch. Wish you were here to pick pumpkins from grandma and grandpa's patch.

Stacey said...

Loks like a lot of fun! I think Justee is so funny....having Justin stand in teh sun...that is cute. I love mazes...just not Halloween :)