Saturday, October 30, 2010

Winner!

Justee took home the prize for best costume at Gold's Gym party today. I sure think she makes a cute Uncle Fester. She was pretty happy with her light bulb that really lights up when she puts it in her mouth. :)

Sydnee as Wednesday...headless doll and all. Charlee and Sydnee had their parties at school on Fri. Their school does a costume parade, so all the kids get to see each other's costumes.
I guess Cousin Itt got tired after walking the halls.
We had our Trunk-or-Treat and I helped the YW with a haunted house. It turned out really cool, but I forgot my camera and didn't get a single pic. I will have to see if I can find someone who did. We still haven't gotten pics of us all together, but tomorrow we will for sure.

I put off taking pics of Sydnee at her soccer games until her last game. Today was a rescheduled game and this is what my procrastination got me.....
We were lucky enough to be joined by our Ward's missionaries while carving pumpkins. Believe it or not, one of these guys had only carved pumpkins once before. The other one....NEVER had done it! I was happy to show them the ropes. :)



I don't know what I was thinking, but I forgot to get pics of all the pumpkins at the end of the night. Syd did her own owl and it was really cool. Unfortunately it got broken traveling home from the T-0r-T. :(

7 comments:

Stacey said...

AWESOME Halloween costumes!! I love Charlee sitting down...too funny! You did a great job!

Michelle Thompson said...

I love the costumes! They look great! Can't wait to see the whole family!

Bagleys said...

Dude, you ROCK, mom!!! Those costumes are amazing. Great job! Can't wait to see more pics!

Kalli said...

those are the best costumes ever man, I love how the one with all of chuck's schoolmates everyone else looks so lame compared to her costume

nina said...

Great job on the costumes! You are so talented. And I am so impressed you got Charlee to wear that. My girls would have been saying "it's itchy, it's hot" even if it was lined. Heck I can't even get them to wear jeans without them complaining how uncomfortable they are! Can't wait to see the pic of all of you together.

Tracy said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!! I want you for a Mom!! :-) GREAT job!

Jill Asay said...

GREAT costumes, Teri...you are so creative!! I can't wait to see a family pic!