Thursday, September 23, 2010

For everything there is a season

Wow, Fall is here. I've said it once and I'll say it again...I love Autumn. I love the smells, the weather, the tv shows, the prelude to the holiday season, and just the feeling it puts off.
I have my Fall scents filling the house. I've started to cook (especially with my beloved crock pot) and bake more, and I am excited about getting to wear hoodies and sweaters and other comfy clothes. We are welcoming the season with open arms. (Justin especially because of football.)
Things have picked up around our household with Sydnee in soccer and Charlee and Justee in gymnastics. It is nice staying busy though and having a schedule. Hopefully things continue to go smoothly.

4 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

I love FALL too!!!!
I am so excited for all the shows, only probably is, some of them are on at the same time. What would we do with out DVR?
Enjoy Fall!!!!

Stacey said...

Are your Halloween decorations up, yet? :) We are still in the 90's but I am cooking like it is a Wyoming fall! I do love the scents.

Tracy said...

Count me in too!! I LOVE Fall!! My house is decorated and I made pumpkin bars today!! Yum-O!!

Enjoy your Fall!! :-)

Michelle Thompson said...

We are all excited for fall here too. We are still in the 90's like Stacey and supposed to be 101 by Sunday again, but it is cool in the mornings when I run. We started putting up Halloween decorations last night and we are starting with the fall scents this weekend. We have another month though before the weather will feel like fall.