Friday, September 10, 2010

Plagiarism

I stole this post from my sister...I slacked all summer and didn't post some of the great things we did this summer...luckily, my sister is on the ball and did all the work for me. :) Thanks Vicki!

It is not often that we get to be at one of the cousin's baptisms, so we were happy to be there for Sydnee's special day. With Mark's homecoming it was perfect timing and everyone in the family was able to be there.

Charlee was so tired out from the 5k and busy day, that it was nearly impossible to wake her up. I think Teri got her to open her eyes briefly for the actual baptism, but she quickly fell right back to sleep.
Grandma Putnam with Sydnee
4 generations
And holy cow... I have never thought that Teri and mom looked so much alike before!



Congratulations Syd! So glad we could share the day with you. After the baptism we all went home and changed and then headed to Byron to see Hailee clog, and then stayed for the Byron Days Fireworks -- (remember this is the same day we ran in the race in the morning and had the Home Run derby in the afternoon). Talk about a busy day.

1 comments:

Vicki said...

Ummm -- It probably would have helped if I had at least sent you the pictures... so you could have posted them.
And seriously--- don't you think you look like mom in that pic?