Monday, August 30, 2010

I can't wait until I'm 8...

This important post has been put on the back burner for far too long. The Fri. after Syd's 8th birthday, she was baptized by her Dad. It was a great day with lots of family there. (Both sets of grandparents, all my siblings and their families, Samantha & Brinlee, and Sienna.) Sydnee had fun picking out who did which parts (even if I had to help tweak it a little bit.) I think she will have fond memories of her baptism. Here she is with her 3 cousins all born within 8 months of each other. It has been fun watching them grow together. All of them are 8 now.
We are very proud of Sydnee and her choice to be baptized. I know this girl has a lot of potential and will do great things in her life.


3 comments:

Michelle Thompson said...

Wow, I can't believe how grown up she is! Time goes by too fast! I still remember holding her when she was brandnew! It doesn't seem like it could possibly be 8 years later! She looks so pretty in her dress.

Stacey said...

Congrats to Sydnee and you and Justin. SHe is a gorgeous young lady.

nina said...

Such a pretty girl!