Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Strangers are Strange

After watching the YW General Broadcast, a young lady walked up to me and gave me this: No wonder she kept looking over at me throughout the video.
Hmmm...What do you say to someone when they give you something like this? "Uh, thank you for showing me my very unflattering profile...I personally am thankful that this is an angle of myself I don't get to see on a daily basis." ???
No, of course I didn't say that, but seriously this was a weird experience. She was a very sweet 14 year old...and pretty talented I would say...especially because I think she was aware enough to hide my imperfections and make my nose much less witch-like than it really is (maybe I will take this drawing when I go get my nose job, Vicki...for an idea of what I want the after to be. ;)
After talking to her for a while I made my exit...but not without getting a hug first...
like I said, strange.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Interesting to say the least. :) It takes all kinds to make to world spin!!

Carola said...

You should be flattered that the young lady chose you as her model! Looks like she is developing a talent!

The Leithead Family said...

thanks for the chuckle! so weird! ....still chuckling. :)