Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter Dresses

It's that time of year again.
Easter that is...I love Easter for many reasons: Springtime, Cadbury eggs (all kinds I don't discriminate,) pretty dresses, Cadbury eggs, coloring eggs, Easter Candy (I could go for a creme egg right about now, )but most importantly I love what it represents...The Resurrection of our Savior, Jesus Christ, who lived and died for us. He broke the bands of death and rose from his tomb...He lives.





Sydnee really wanted to involve Bella in the pics...just imagine an Easter Guinea Pig instead of an Easter Bunny.





4 comments:

Chelsea Tippetts said...

Wow! They all have such pretty eyes!! They really pop in these pics!

Stacey said...

Your girls are gorgeous!! Pretty dresses and I like the Easter Guinea Pig!!

Dana said...

Cute pics, Teri! And I was sure you were going to say the true meaning was...Cadburry Eggs. LOL

Tracy said...

LOVE the photos!!

Adorable dresses and modest!! :-)

Even more adorable girls!! Just precious!!

I LOVE Easter too!! Enjoy yours!!