Monday, March 8, 2010

Asleep on the Job

Who knew coloring was such hard work? Charlee and I have been participating in a preschool type of playgroup. It is every Thurs. for an hour and a half. We rotate every week whose turn it is to host. This last Thurs. was my second week hosting/trying to teach 4 year olds something. Justee likes when it is at our house because she gets to join in. We had a small geography lesson and discussed the state of Colorado. It seemed to work out well...any ideas for future lessons?

5 comments:

Vicki said...

Ahhh, she looks so sweet. I never realized her eyelashes were so dark.

nina said...

That is such a pretty picture of her.

Stacey said...

Her eyelashes are beautiful. Sweet picture!

Carola said...

Such a cutie!

KrIStiN said...

I've been doing that same thing with kallie as well..she loves it..we actually have an outline and lesson plans for each week..if u want some of the ideas..i will be glad to give them to you!! just let me know!