Thursday, March 25, 2010

Snow Day!

Although I am not a huge fan of snow, I LOVE Spring snow storms. Now I am just as ready as everyone else for it to warm up and turn green outside...BUT...that happens faster when you get lots of wet snow like this: School was cancelled on Wed. and the girls and I got to play in the snow on a beautiful day. It was so warm that the snow was melting too fast. We wanted it to last a little bit longer. Our first idea was to make a dinosaur...then I suggested that the girls slide down his neck...when they couldn't stay on a straight path, we flattened out the neck and pretty much quit with the sculpting. By the time I got the camera, Justee was done...she didn't like the taking turns part. She kept saying she wasn't done yet, so it was still her turn.

Sydnee dug out a tunnel and started making it big enough to sit in the middle of her little cave.


I'm a little surprised, but I hope we get another storm like this before the snow is completely gone...we want to make an igloo! :)

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Looks like a great time!! I love Syd's head peeking out!

Jill Asay said...

Awesome! I've always wanted to build a snow fort!