Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Crazy Kids and Dumb Animals

just some stuff to give me an excuse not to do the dishes...


It is getting close to Sydnee getting her own room. The basement is coming along slowly but surely. She is so excited to pick out her colors and things. The other day at Home Depot, I had to explain to her that pink carpet might seem like a good idea, but it really isn't.

Justee is going through the clothes changing phase. She dresses herself in different outfits throughout the day....that is when she isn't running around naked or at least bottomless...I guess after going potty it is too much work to put her panties back on. When she isn't driving me crazy, she is tormenting Dozer and Cash. I think Dozer was enjoying this particular time though.

Charlee and Justee fight a lot during the day, but they also come up with some pretty cute games that they play together. Charlee likes to take care of her little sister, but Justee doesn't always want the help.
While shopping the other day, we walked past the little girl training bra section. Char turned to me and said, "Look at those teeny boobs, Mom!"
It is crazy to think that she will be in Kindergarten next year. She gets really excited when we talk about her going to school with Sydnee. The last couple of times that we have had popcorn, I have found this in our empty bowl:
I would have thought this bowl was much too small, but Cash didn't seem to agree. Stupid cat.

4 comments:

Bagleys said...

Haha!!! So I laughed a lot at the cat pictures. That's hilarious! Particularly the last picture...he doesn't look too comfy in that tight space. Lol. I love all the pictures you take. :)

Stacey said...

The cat in the bowl is priceless!! The first photo of all 3 is beautiful...they all are blessed with those gorgeous eyes!! You and Justin are in for a long road when they get older!!!

Brenda said...

Beautiful girls! and a pretty tricky cat!

Vicki said...

Teeny boobs... you know what I want to say ;)
That first pic is pretty awesome. At least my stupid cat is prettier than yours.