Saturday, November 21, 2009

It's up!

Alright, I know I jumped the gun a bit, but when we get home after Thanksgiving it will be nice to have the tree already up...that way we can focus on the lights and other decorations. :)

The girls like to play on the ladder...I stood by as their spotter while they showed us how brave they were.


From start to finish it took 6, maybe 7 hours to complete. It wouldn't have taken so long if I didn't have to shape it all by myself...plus I let the girls hang tons of ornaments wherever they wanted...then I had to rearrange them all. This tree is a lot of work, but I definitely think it is worth it.

12 comments:

Tracy said...

It's beautiful!! Absolutely LOVE it!!

Chelsea Tippetts said...

So Pretty!!! And Huge!

Stacey said...

Looks great!! I have not even started, but I have to wait to see if the realtor 'allows' trees, everything else is ready....**Sigh**!
Enjoy your trip home!

Brenda said...

Wow! Beautiful!

Emily Asay said...

beautiful

KrIStiN said...

It's not too early for your tree..we have all our decorations up too...but..what the heck? U already have presents under that sucker!~! :) It looks beautiful

Vicki said...

So-- Did you know our Tree was blue and silver (and gold)?

Carola said...

very pretty! Now you are warmed up to help me.

Michelle Thompson said...

I love it and I bet it is a ton of work. It is enough work just putting up our tree that is much shorter than yours. I love the blue this year. I remember you did red last year I thought. We actually put up our tree yesterday and we don't ever do that, but I didn't want to mess with it on my days off and while Jayson's parents are here. I still don't have all the other decorations up yet, but I will get to that. I don't blame you for wanting to get it done.

Brook said...

Your tree looks great!!:) I love how big it is:)

Abbey Chase said...

Why no pictures of Justin on the ladder?

nina said...

Wow, what a tree, love it!