Friday, December 11, 2009

Finally DW DAY 5

It's been so long I hope I haven't forgotten key points of our last day in Disney World.
We spent day 5 back at the Magic Kingdom. Our first stop was Pinocchio pics. This was one of the cutest things (in my opinion) that happened here....
Justee got upset because Trey was back by Pinocchio and she wanted to stand right nest to him... She got upset and walked away all sad...


After the picture was taken, Pinocchio made a point to come and comfort poor Justee. He gave her a hug and she felt much better. How sweet is that?
We caught the whole thing on video too. :)
The kids really wanted to ride the teacups, but none of the adults did...I got suckered into doing it.
Luckily I rode with the little kids and they couldn't spin us that fast, so it wasn't bad at all.
I have no idea how they got themselves into this position, but they were OUT at lunch time.
For dinner we got to eat inside of Cinderella's castle at Cinderella's Royal Table. It was really neat, and the girls loved getting all dressed up. They each picked out the dress they wanted.


During dinner there was a little show- the mice came out and danced and the Fairy Godmother sang bibbity-bobbity-boo.




Sydnee was proud of her chocolate crown in her dessert. We walked out after dinner just in time to see the light parade. It is one of my favorite childhood memories from Disneyland. We were glad we didn't miss it.
The whole crew watching the parade:
After the parade we rode a couple more rides. We even lucked out and got to watch the fireworks from up on the rocket ride. It was a great view.
We also went to a Monster's Inc. comedy show. It was really pretty funny and amazing how it worked. The girls even got to be in the show when they put the cameras on them because they were all dressed up as princesses. They really got a kick out of that.
It started to rain that night, but we toughed it out and had fun staying for the extra hours the park was open that night anyway.
My girls still talk about the fun times at Disney World and Char talks about how she will be brave enough to ride every ride next time we go back. I hope they have great memories like the ones I have from my family vacations as a kid.
....and they all lived happily ever after.... the end

2 comments:

ozzmom said...

How fun I bet they will never forget it I wouldn't to be a princess at Disney world that is the best :)

Stacey said...

Love the stroller picture...

They are precious in the princess dresses. I am glad you had such a great time, you all deserved it!! HOPe you have a great holiday.