Saturday, December 12, 2009

Cause I like this thing: ~

It seems the blogging world and I have had a falling out. I just haven't had the urge to get on here and type. I guess that may be due to the fact that I actually have Justin home to experience life with.
I thought it would be a good idea to update a little...ya know, start working my way back into this blog stuff. So, here is a list of some major (and some not-so-major) events that have happened in the past 2 months Justin has been home:
~Justee potty trained
~Closed on our house
~Started to finish our basement (Justin promised it would be done before Christmas, but I know that really means next Christmas)
~Went to Lovell for Thanksgiving (I got to help my mom do a little decorating for the parade of homes AND I got to help my dad with his new colt...I have to admit it was a little scary roping a horse for it's first time (she did not like it) but it was pretty neat too)
~Christmas tree has been put up and decorated...and then redecorated (it wasn't quite right)
~Christmas lights have been put up...and then some had to be taken down and put back up (who ever made it so if one light goes out, the whole string goes out was a moron) oh and Justin almost fell off the roof (wish I had a picture of that) ~I got into my dehydrating phase (watch out all apples in sight, you are shriveling up)
~Justin has worked like 3 days...he doesn't officially go back to work until mid January
~ We went to a Yellow Ribbon Ceremony thingy in Cheyenne (it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be)
(A friend snapped a couple pics as we made our way down the line shaking hands and being "thanked.")
~I have gotten lazy (it is amazing how many things I get to have Justin do now ;)
~Justin has gotten to experience my bodypump and boot camp classes with me...good times
~Justin and I decided that we are going to run a marathon...wish us luck, we will need it
~Tickets for girl trip #2 have been booked...Cruise to the Bahamas with Dana and Renae in Feb. 2010 oh yeah
~Charlee asked me, "Did you have Daddy in your tummy too?" I looked at her and said, "No, why?" She said, "Well then how did you get Daddy?"

That's it. That's all I have for now.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

You are doing all you should be doing now...Enjoying Justin and the girls!! Sounds as though you are very busy. Are you going to be in Ltown for Christmas?

Vicki said...

What is this thing :~
?

Teri said...

The little wavy line ~ ~ ~
That is the thing I like. I know, I'm lame. Does it have a proper name?