Saturday, November 21, 2009

A whole lot of nothing

It seems like that is what we have been doing lately...but I have been lovin it.
We usually wait until after Thanksgiving to put up our Christmas tree, but I can wait no longer.
I LOVE our 12 ft tree and all it's glorious lights, but I think the reason I can't wait another day to get it up is because I have a whole new set of ornaments to adorn it with this year. I have been shopping clearance for the past few years in order to get as many ornaments as cheap as possible for this massive tree. We have done red and gold the last couple of years...this year our tree will sport blue and silver. I am excited!!! soooo I better get started...this is a huge project (mostly cause I have to change everything after I let the girls decorate a little.)

0 comments: