Monday, January 7, 2008

Vinyl Writing

Last night we got a pretty cool addition to our big bare wall. I decided I wanted something like this done for my Christmas present. It is vinyl lettering that sticks to the wall. Abbey Chase (a lady in our ward) runs a business in which she does all kinds of stuff like this. She and her husband were kind enough to come put it up for us, since there is no way Justin would get that high up on a ladder. Plus I think they did a far better job than we could have.

This is the biggest collage (I guess that's what you call it) Abbey has ever done. It took almost three hours to measure and put each piece up in the correct place. It was quite an ordeal, but I think the end result was worth it. I really like it, and it is much much nicer than the big bare wall. I already have future projects in mind for other rooms ;)

1 comments:

Kara said...

So glad that you started a blog. It is so fun to keep in touch this way.
I am so jealous of your new vinyl lettering. I am obsessed with stuff like this. I have been able to do little things here and there in our apartment, but I can't wait until we have a house and I can plaster the walls with vinyl.
Glad that you and your family had a good Christmas. We did as well, but I am glad that it is over and life can return to normal.