Friday, January 25, 2008

Cartoons, Cartoons, Cartoons



Charlee has hit a big cartoon phase. She loves to watch cartoons and has a complete meltdown if I change the channel. If she isn't watching closely and a commercial comes on, I get accused of changing the channel. She goes around singing the Wonder Pets theme but Dora and Diego are her all time favorites. She gets so excited when they come on and she makes sure to let me know that I can't change the channel if they are coming up next. I know she probably watches too much T.V., but I would never get as much done in a day without good ol' Dora.

2 comments:

Kara said...

Dora got me through my last two years of college. I didn't know how I was going to study and get everything done with a kid that needed/wanted all of my attention.
When Katelyn was about 8 months old, I discovered that if I turned on a Dora show and sat her in front of it, she was entertained for a long time. I recored a video tape of Doras and played it for her constantly. I blame myself for her couch potato ways, but whatever works I guess.

Lauren said...

Amen, sista! Grace is the same way. We have huge fits at our house if I change it and if a commercial comes on, look out! I get a lot done when she's occupied. I try to limit her TV watching, but sometimes it's just too convenient!