Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Just Some Pictures

Justee has less hair than Syd and Chaz had at her age (and Charlee had twice as much as Syd), so I was excited when I could put a little pony in it for the first time. Justee was laughing and loving it while I combed her hair, and Justin thought she looked so funny that he took some pictures. The 2nd pic is of the end result.

Here is a picture of Charlee fixing her pony's hair. She does this a lot. I think it is cute until I catch her using water, hairspray, or detangling spray.
The girls have been playing in this car a lot over the past few days. Sydnee brought it up from the basement and they have been driving it all over the house. Justee wants to do everything like her sisters, so she climbs right in. I thought it was cute when I looked up and saw she had gotten in the car all by herself and was pretending to drive. I can't believe how big she is getting.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

What cute girls! Seriously, Teri. They are really cute. I love the hair stuff. Nice work on the paper dolls. What are you doing with them for the activity?

Ranee` said...

Go right ahead and put our blog link on yours. I think its so fun to browse blogs and find people! I love reading them and catching up with all our friends, especially since we moved from Laramie!