Monday, March 21, 2011

A little confused...

Sydnee came out of the office all excited about something on Friday evening. When she explained that she saw a baby fish, I was a little hesitant to believe her. I came to look, but told her she probably just saw something floating in the tank. After searching the tank, I started to tell Sydnee that it just wasn't possible to have a baby when we don't have two of the same kind of fish. Sydnee got upset and made me feel bad for "never believing her" when all of sudden there it was! A tiny little fish swimming in a plant at the surface of the water. WHAT THE??? We have had these same fish for over a year now...some much longer. Why all of a sudden do we have a single baby in the tank? This fish looks exactly like its must-be momma, but who is the baby daddy?After seeing how tiny it was I decided it would be best to put it in a little net home in the tank to keep it from being eaten. The girls sure are excited about this new little baby, so I hope it lasts and grows to be a big fish.

I wanted to do Syd and Chuck's hair into a shamrock on St. Patty's Day for school. I was really rushed and didn't have time to change the parts to make it better, but at least I learned for next time.






2 comments:

Stacey said...

Great hair for the girls!!
Hmmmm...a little fishy hanky panky going on at your house, huh? Funny!

Chelsea Tippetts said...

It's a fish baby miracle! So crazy!!