Saturday, March 5, 2011

Heart Day


I had a lot of fun helping out in Sydnee's class party. The chocolate covered strawberries I brought were a huge hit, and Sydnee was super excited to have Justee in her class for a while. She really wanted her to stay and play at recess, but I had to get the cheese I brought for Charlee's party over to her class party.

Charlee and Justee even got fancy hair. Poor Sydnee missed out because the time before school was dedicated more towards heart pancakes than hair.



4 comments:

Stacey said...

Great hair!! How fun that you get to still take things to school.....my kids are too old! :(

Vicki said...

Those cookies are looking pretty yummy to me about now.
Love the hair!

Carola said...

Fun to see the girls hair and the great job you all did making and decorating the cookies.

Chelsea Tippetts said...

Dang! That hair is impressive!! My nieces have had the misfortune of having me as their stylist a time or two... let's just say it usually ends in kicking and screaming.