Monday, March 14, 2011

Firsts for Sydnee

Sydnee had her first piano lesson today. I think it went very well, and she is super excited to learn more. Hopefully she can stick it out longer than I did.
The weather was so perfect for taking a run today, so I asked Sydnee to join me and we took off. We went on our 5k course we clocked a couple of years ago, and Syd was a champ. It was her first real run of the season and she made it the whole way, easily, and without a single complaint. I was pretty proud of her. I think she will be able to master the Bolder Boulder nicely come May.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Awesome for Sydnee! Too bad I can't be her teacher! :) She's a darling girl, Teri.

Carola said...

Hope Sydnee develops a love for the piano and becomes very skilled at playing.
(just like she does with her running)

Stacey said...

Way to go Syd and mom too! I wish I would have stuck with the piano, too!