Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th

Ahhhh the 4th of July...a great day, but not as great on a Sunday. Who wants to get up for 8 am church on a holiday?

Besides being our nations birthday, it is Sydnee's birthday. She is 8...I have an 8 year old? Crazy I tell you.

Lots has happened in the past couple of weeks. Seattle, Japan, Mark being home from his mission and now Syd's bday....All have been great or about to be great (Syd's party is about ready to start and then it is firework time! Who doesn't like setting money on fire? It's awesome.) It is just too bad I have to wait until I get back home to post pictures and such.

God Bless America!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Happy Birthday Sydnee! Looking forward to reading about all your adventures and seeing photos!

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday to Syd!

Vicki said...

Let me know if you want me to post some pics of your Seattle time on here, and then you can do the journaling.