Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Decade and 3 Children Later...

Wow, 10 years can go by pretty darn quick. With time, things seem to just keep getting better.

My sister, Ashlee, was in town for a couple of days. She was nice enough to let us goof around while she took some pictures. It was a fun way to spend time together on our anniversary.
Later that night we went out to Dinner. Justin had a bouquet of flowers waiting for me at our table. After we enjoyed our wonderful food, we headed to play some mini golf. Because we aren't competitive at all, I won't even mention who won. (I did) I will say that Justin had two hole-in-ones in a row, but I had the first one of the night. :)
I love spending time with Justin. He has a way of making almost anything more fun. I do tend to get embarrassed easily and he is usually the cause, but I wouldn't trade him for the World.
I Love that Man.

6 comments:

Carola said...

Wow! Great fun pics. Ash got some really fun shots of you two. You are a handsome couple!

Tracy said...

LOVE the pictures!! Ashley did a great job!! Teri, you are gorgeous!!

What a talented bunch of girls you all are...you and your sisters!!

Happy Anniversary!

Stacey said...

Teri!!! You look fabulous! Great pictures you 2 are a gorgeous couple congrats on another year and Happy Anniversary!

Kalli said...

you guys are so old...

10 years is wickity wack, happy anniversary!

Michelle Thompson said...

I love the pictures! You two sure do have a lot of fun together!

Jill Asay said...

Super fun pictures! I love the last one of you two! Congrats to you both!!