Thursday, June 10, 2010

Fence Art

This is one of our favorite things to do while playing in the water. It is fun for the kids, but it is also fun for the sprayer...it is almost therapeutic to get to spray your kids with a hose. :) We had fun with it last year, and this time was even better because we got to involve some of our favorite people.
Justee and Ashlyn bail pretty quickly, so their little silhouettes don't work out so well.


Sherri and I decided to try the reverse style with the little ones to see if it would yield better results.
They lasted a little longer, so it worked a little better...they were very excited about it, anyway.

If you look close at Jadyn's silhouette, you can see a few accidental details. He stood in the perfect spot to give it nipples...and it looks like it has a tongue and eyes. hahaha
I want to find a family willing to do this for a family potrait! I think it would be soooo cool!
Hooray for summer and a good old fashion hose!

9 comments:

Bagleys said...

Dude, that's awesome! I've never seen that done before. How cute!!!!!!! Very cool.

Stacey said...

Looks like a GREAT summer activity! I agree that it would be a great family portrait! You are creative!

Jill Asay said...

What a fun idea! I, too, have never seen that done before!

Emily Asay said...

that is so cool! we'll volunteer to do it for a family portrait...wait maybe i should ask michael first :)

Carola said...

I love the fence art, such a 'cool' idea!

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Edwards said...

Ok...I've never seen the fence art before either, but that is sooo cute! I love it, and I am totally wishing we had a fence right now.

kedamamahabibu said...

You are a great artist!! So cool and good ideas for summer!!Nice mom. you are the best!
I am Chizuko, from japan

Gammyshouse said...

What a great idea to have fun with the kids. i was always trying to come up with fun things to do with my children as a single parent. Now mine are grown and coming up with all kinds of fun things to do with their kids now. I'll have to pass this along to my daughters. Thanks so much for sharing it with your readers! Gammy/Tammy