Monday, April 26, 2010

Who Asked Me?

I bought Charlee a shirt a while back. As soon as I saw it, I thought of Chuck. It was perfect for her. When I brought it home and showed her, she was super excited and loved it. She immediately wanted to put it on. When Syd saw it, she kinda giggled and said it looked sort of like a boy shirt...but it's still cute Charlee. (the shirt is a blue plaid)
That was the end of it for Charlee. The next few weeks went by and she wasn't picking it out to wear. I started picking it out for her. On those days she would take extra long to get dressed and would do so while pouting the whole time.
A few days ago she had to wear it again. When I picked her up out of Gold's daycare, she informed me that she liked the shirt now. Why the sudden change? The girls working in the daycare told Charlee how cute her shirt was. I have told her over and over how cute this shirt is on her, but apparently my opinion doesn't count.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

She is funny!!

Carola said...

Seems that Syd's opinion might carry more weight than yours. I am glad Charlee got more input (compliments) so that she will wear the shirt happily.