Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Char's Bday

I am going to be a little out of order with my blogging...Char's birthday and then Easter.
Char had a great birthday. She got some great presents from her sisters and Grandparents. She really wanted a pillow pet, but ordering wasn't done early enough so I guess that will have to wait. The balloon rocket thing she got from Gma and Gpa Hyde was her favorite thing she said...I have to admit, it was probably mine too. :)



...lighting the candles
blowing out the candles...
Those trick candles called for a little help, but the finally got them to stay out. (until Sydnee re lit one the next day while a babysitter was over and threw it away in the bathroom garbage can and started a small fire that melted the garbage can...Don't worry, she put it out by dumping it all in the toilet...too bad that clogged the toilet pretty badly. Dang her.)

Chuck and her Daddy Charlee is quite the funny girl. She is our shy girl, and yet once she warms up to someone, she can talk and talk. She likes to dance and be silly and gets really loud when she is having fun. I think she is my most stubborn child. She doesn't like to say she's sorry, but she is usually pretty laid back and easy to make happy. She is pretty sensitive too...not about getting in trouble, I feel like she doesn't really care too much about that, but she hates to see anything or anyone get hurt. She is still pretty hard to understand even at 5 years of age, but she is getting better. She can make all the correct sounds, but you have to slow her down or she is just kinda lazy with pronunciation. She loves cheeseburgers, pickles, and mac and cheese (m&c was her bday dinner request.) She just started soccer and is liking it so far.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

She is so gorgeous. Her eyes are beautiful. I like the trash can fire.... :)

Kathy said...

Char is my fave - you have such beautiful little girls. I love the pics with Char and Daddy. You're such a nice Mom, and a talented one too.

nina said...

Ha ha.... the trash can fire is to funny!

ozzmom said...

Happy birthday Char That is funny about the babysitter I bet she is not coming back JK. Is she ready for Kindergarten? Ozz got screened today he is ready :( I am not