Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hooray! It's picture day!

I remember thinking about what I was going to wear for picture day a few days in advance, the teachers telling everyone to brush their hair and teeth for that day, and sitting in front of the lights and camera and smiling after the photographer called you some funny name....Things haven't changed much.........
Picture day is quite the event for my girls. Sydnee has been saving her "picture day outfit" just for this day...she hadn't worn it once yet. Charlee wasn't as sure about what to wear, so she modeled a few things for Sydnee the night before and they decided together. They both wanted to pick out new earrings to wear (and you can't even see Sydnee's.)
Of course when they get all dolled up for pictures, I have to take a few before they leave.
The sad thing is, I bet they sit and smile in front of the school photographer a lot nicer than they do for me...They aren't too cooperative when I want to take pictures...the camera clicks twice and they want to run away.


















3 comments:

Stacey said...

Wowza! Those are gorgeous girlies! They have stunning eyes! Beautiful!

nina said...

I don't buy school picture anymore. Why? They usually look fake to me. I think pictures like the one you took with natural backgrounds look ten times better. Great job!

Carola said...

Lookin' good!