Sunday, April 17, 2011

Gettin all dressed up

You would have thought last night was Prom night...wait...it was. While teenagers all over the place, were getting ready for Prom, Justin and I were getting ready for the All Saints Dinner. It's not very often we get all fancied up, so it was kind of exciting for us. Justin got to wear his brand new dress blues for the first time. (I'm sorry, but I think it is stupid that the pants don't match the coat, but he sure looked handsome anyway.) This was my first All Saints Dinner, and I wasn't sure what to expect...I don't think I could have guessed what it was going to be like...pretty interesting is all I'll say. The things Army men will do for entertainment...


7 comments:

Emily Asay said...

you look so pretty!

Stacey said...

You look fantastic!!

Carola said...

You both look great! Hope you had a good time.

Linda said...

Wow handsome meets gorgeous.

Michelle Thompson said...

You two look great! I always wish I had a place to get all dressed up for! I kind of miss those prom days!

Chelsea Tippetts said...

You're such a great looking couple! How fun to get dressed up!!

Kalli said...

Hey, you're hot.

I'm linking to you in my post. Be prepared.