Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter

I love Easter...Spring is showing itself, school is almost out, coloring eggs, Easter dresses, Cadbury eggs (mini, cream, caramel...I don't discriminate) but most importantly, Easter is a time to reflect on what our Savior did for us...as in for me and you. I know that my Redeemer lives!

There was actually more dye on the eggs than on the girls this year!



Koolaid did manage to dye a few upper lips/faces though.

With church being at 9 a.m. I thought we would get everyone ready for church before beginning their egg hunt. Luckily the girls were patient enough to wait for dresses to be put on and hair to be done.







Love the expression Justee has after finding a money egg. I think I get that same look when I pull cash out of the pocket of a coat I haven't worn in a while.





This year the whole family went Easter dress shopping together. The girls had a blast trying on dresses. Justee tried on more dresses than I could count. As soon as she was in the next one, she was out of the dressing room door (leaving Char and Syd half dressed and telling her to shut the door) and on her way to show her Daddy.

I swear my girls try their hardest to keep me from getting a good picture of the three of them together. It is pure luck that I got these two.


We had a nice peaceful Easter...Church, dinner, mini egg overdose and watched Tangled together. Couldn't ask for much more.

4 comments:

Carola said...

Love these Easter pictures Teri! Can't wait to see you all in the near future.

Stacey said...

Lovethe dresss! Great Picts!

nina said...

I liked your dye kit for the eggs, haven't seen the rollers. And the girls look so pretty in their dresses.

Niccole said...

That last shot is definitely one for the wall!! Such BEAUTIFUL little girls!