Monday, May 16, 2011

Huge Relief

There is no way to describe how happy I am to be done with this bathroom! ...well...pretty much done...a door missing isn't that big of a deal is it?
This whole project started in early March. I wanted it done right along with the rest of the basement, but Justin had his many excuses for why it had to wait...


Just like everything else, it took WAY longer than I was told it would. We had so many setbacks and problems. I would be writing forever if I went through all the things we had to go back and fix, so I won't even attempt. Even the last thing, which was hanging the shower curtain rod, took a week. That tile was ridiculous to drill through, so I decided I was going to glue it. One side took really well, but the other was not holding...so after days of letting glue dry, back to drilling it was.


Before grout:
After grout:

Finally...a working bathroom in our basement:



3 comments:

Justin said...

Looks good baby, wish I could be there to see it finished. Sorry it took so long!

Carola said...

Good things are worth working and waiting for....at least that is how it feels when the working and the waiting is over! Your bathroom looks great.

Lundberg Family said...

It looks awesome! You did a great job! I am too scared to try tile my self! Great job!