Friday, May 20, 2011

39 years...that's a long time

Ok, so I am not very good at remembering dates (you'd think I was I man or something.) I would never have even known it was my parents anniversary if I hadn't heard it from my sister, Vicki.
So, as I am sitting here waiting to hear from Justin...he is supposed to be on a flight coming home from Dallas, but it keeps getting delayed due to weather...I figured, why not steal her post? :)

Happy anniversary to my amazing parents!

I love this picture because I think Chuck sure looks a lot like Ashlee in it. (and Trey looks like you Vic. Don't ya think?)




Thanks for being great parents who love each other, and raised 5 great kids...especially your 4th child. I really love you both.


Thanks for staying on top of things, Vicki. :)


1 comments:

Carola said...

I am impressed that Vicki remembered. Thanks for the nice comments.