Monday, February 21, 2011

Because Christmas wasn't too long ago...

Christmas Eve PJs. Dozer even wanted in on the action.

I don't think I have ever seen a little girl as excited about pajamas as Justee was. She ran and hugged me and told me this was the best Christmas ever! Wow, and it was just getting started.
She didn't even hesitate to get them on. She is already making her move to rid herself of clothes.
We always get our pjs on and then head out to look at Christmas lights. Once we get home, it is cocoa and story time and then off to bed.
The day before the girls decorated a gingerbread house.

It was up and down in less than an hour...
Another tradition is a puzzle...Since the girls can't really help with mine, they got their own:

1 comments:

Carola said...

I love the puzzle you did...it looks kinda like our house, snow and all right now.
Also much fun to see your Christmas 2010.